After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
After watching an archived session:
- Login using your USGBC email address and password
- Select “My Profile” on the top-right side of the page
- Under the “Manage Credit” Section, select “Click Here to Submit CE or to Retrieve Completion Certificates”
- Find the title of the program you are submitting credit for and select “Submit Credit” on the right-side of the page
- If you are an AIA member, you’ll need to enter your AIA number. If not, you can select continue.
- Complete the USGBC quiz
- Download your certificate
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037