After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
After watching an archived session:
- Login using your USGBC email address and password
- Select “My Profile” on the top-right side of the page
- Under the “Manage Credit” Section, select “Click Here to Submit CE or to Retrieve Completion Certificates”
- Find the title of the program you are submitting credit for and select “Submit Credit” on the right-side of the page
- If you are an AIA member, you’ll need to enter your AIA number. If not, you can select continue.
- Complete the USGBC quiz
- Download your certificate
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037