The AGMBC guidance requires a list of the registered projects to which the campus credits will apply. What if I am unable to register all projects pursuing LEED certification at the time of master site review submittal?
Project teams are encouraged to coordinate registration of the master site with those LEED projects that will be taking advantage of the campus credits contained within the master site, so that all projects are held to the same addenda. Please remember that all LEED projects are held to addenda released prior to a project's registration date. USGBC and GBCI realize that project teams may not have all of their projects registered at the time of the master site review submittal. If this is the case, provide a list of registered projects and of projects expected to be registered, anticipated registration dates, and a schematic site plan clearly labeling all projects that are registered and/or will be registered in the future.
- With the launch of LEED Online for Campus, what will happen with my individual building/space campus projects that are in LEED Online v3?
- Can I transfer my campus project from LEED Online v3 to LEED Online for Campus?
- Can I transfer individual building registrations from LEED Online v3 to a Group Project registration in LEED Online for Campus?
- I have a Master Site that has gone through review in LEED Online v3. Can I register campus projects in LEED Online for Campus that utilize credits that were preapproved in the Master Site?
- Can I certify projects other than Campus projects in LEED Online for Campus?
- How are project teams set up in LEED Online for Campus and how is this different from LEED Online v3?
- In LEED Online v3, I organized my campus projects in a block. How are projects organized in LEED Online for Campus?
- Are the registration and/or certification fees different in LEED Online for Campus than they are in LEED Online v3?
- How can I certify my campus?
- Can I use the options outlined in the 2005 LEED-NC Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects (AGMBC 2005) for my LEED 2009 Project?
- Am I allowed to use the guidance provided in the AGMBC document to certify my LEED CS Pre-Certification projects?
- Can I reference campus credits documented in the master site during a LEED Pre-Certification phase for a LEED CS Certification project?
- If I registered individual LEED 2009 projects before the release of the group certification functionality (formerly Part 2) in the AGMBC, can I use those registrations to register a project for group certification?
- How is the LEED campus boundary different from the LEED project boundary?
- Can I exclude buildings from my LEED campus boundary?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037