Are all Education @USGBC courses approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
Each course registration page lists the continuing education hours for which the course is eligible. Many, but not all, courses are eligible for AIA and GBCI CE hours.
Additionally, certificates of completion are available once you have passed the quiz and may be submitted to other professional organizations for continuing education recognition.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription, and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- What score do I need to pass a quiz, and may I take it multiple times?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- How can I purchase a subscription to Education @USGBC, and how much does it cost?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- What is included in a ‘Chapter subscription’ to Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037