Are all USGBC webinars approved for American Institute of Architects learning units? How are continuing education credits submitted?
Each webinar is approved for 1.5 American Institute of Architects continuing education system learning units as well as 1.5 hours of LEED credential maintenance activity. Hours for other professional organizations, such as the American Institute of Certified Planners and BOMI International, vary from session to session.
USGBC submits webinars for continuing education recognition to the following organizations: the American Institute of Architects, the American Institute of Certified Planners, BOMI International and the Construction Specifications Institute.
Certificates of completion are provided in accordance with your subscriber category and can be submitted to other professional organizations for continuing education recognition.
- How are certificates of completion distributed to webinar attendees?
- Is the webinar subscription for a calendar year or 12 months from the date of purchase?
- Can my higher education institution provide access to individual webinars through our library catalog?
- Can I change my password from the one sent by USGBC?
- How do I ensure I have the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar?
- When will I receive login and dial-in instructions for live events?
- What is USGBC’s refund policy for webinars and webinar subscriptions?
- I signed up for Principles of LEED. How do I access these webinars?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037