Are bulk order discounts available for reference guides?
Bulk order discounts are available to full-time employees of USGBC national member organizations, and used at USGBC's discretion. They are intended only for use by full-time employees of the respective USGBC national member. USGBC community membership does not qualify individuals as national members.
Bulk orders cannot be placed online. To place an order on your company’s behalf, please prepare the following information:
- Name and Company
- USGBC corporate access code
- Reference guide type and total quantity
- Description of intent for usage
- Shipping address
- Contact information and best time to receive a phone call within the next two business days
Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once complete details are received, you will be contacted by a USGBC representative with a price quote, shipping and handling costs, and payment options.
- How long will it take for me to receive the reference guides I ordered?
- Why are there two different prices?
- Can I return my reference guide?
- How do I access my online reference guide?
- How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
- How do I download the USGBC publication I ordered?
- How long does it take to receive a hard copy publication from the USGBC store?
- How do I access the web-based LEED v4 reference guides?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037