Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
There are generally five innovation points available under IDc1 (4 in Schools and EBOM). These can be used for Pilot Credits, Innovation strategies and exemplary performance, but projects are limited to a total of five points under IDc1 for all three types of strategies. See the credit library for actual credit language.
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- What is the difference between a pilot credit and a pilot alternative compliance path (ACP)?
- Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
- Who can propose a pilot credit?
- How long do pilot credits stay open?
- I registered for a pilot credit that is now closed. Where can I find the language?
- How do I earn a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037