Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
There are generally 5 innovation points available under IDc1 (4 in Schools and EBOM) These can be used for Pilot Credits, Innovation strategies and exemplary performance, but projects are limited to a total of 5 points under IDc1 for all 3 types of strategies. See the credit library for actual credit language.
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
- Who can propose a pilot credit?
- I registered for a pilot credit that is now closed. Where can I find the language?
- How do I earn a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037