Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
Recertification performance data should be tracked for the entire recertification performance period. However, project teams comply with performance tracking requirements by providing a representative dataset during the certification process. The general categories of data used to document credit compliance are as follows:
- Data from the entire recertification performance period;
- Data from the most recent 12 months of the recertification performance period; and
- Data from the most recent 25% of the recertification performance period.
If a project team falls out of compliance with an ongoing tracking requirement during the performance period, they should demonstrate that corrective action was taken to re-comply with the requirement.
For credit-specific guidance on data tracking, please refer to Table. 1 Credit Compliance Guidance in the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance Guidance.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- Will projects registered for recertification prior to the release of the Recertification Guidelines be held to the newly established requirements?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037