Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
period. Project teams demonstrate compliance with performance tracking requirements by providing a representative dataset during the certification process. The general categories of data used to document credit compliance are as follows:
- Data from the entire recertification performance period;
- Data from the most recent 12 months of the recertification performance period; and
- Data from the most recent 25% of the recertification performance period.
If a project team falls out of compliance with an ongoing tracking requirement during the performance period, they should demonstrate that corrective action was taken to re-comply with the requirement.
For credit-specific guidance on data tracking, please refer to Table. 1 Credit Compliance Guidance in the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance Recertification Guidance.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- Will projects registered for recertification before Recertification Guidelines are published be required to meet them?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037