Are student discounts available for reference guides?
A discount is available for full-time students who can show proof of status and enrollment. The discount is limited one type of guide per student and the discount can not be applied after the publication has been purchased. Student discounts can be accessed by emailing email@example.com with your name, phone number and the best times for us to reach you during normal business hours. You need to provide copies of your transcript to our customer service staff, who will then provide you with access to the discount.
- How long will it take for me to receive the reference guides I ordered?
- Why are there two different prices?
- Can I return my reference guide?
- How do I access my online reference guide?
- Are bulk order discounts available for reference guides?
- How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
- How do I download the USGBC publication I ordered?
- How long does it take to receive a hard copy publication from the USGBC store?
- How do I access the web-based LEED v4 reference guides?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037