Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
Yes! All USGBC webinars are approved through GBCI’s Education Review Program and qualify as 1.5 hours of professional development under GBCI’s Credential Maintenance Program. Please note that only courses taken after a user has enrolled into the new tiered credentialing system will count for the Credential Maintenance Program.
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037