Can all projects submit for review in Portuguese?
No, currently this option is available for all LEED 2009 rating systems except for LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance, LEED for Healthcare, and LEED for Neighborhood Development.
Todos os projetos poderão ser submetidos a revisão em Português?
Não, atualmente esta opção está válida apenas aos projetos registrados segundo a versão LEED 2009 Rating Systems, com exceção feita ao LEED para Edificações Existentes: Operação e Manutenção (LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance), LEED Hospitais (LEED for Healthcare), e LEED para Desenvolvimento Urbano (LEED for Neighborhood Development).
- How much does LEED certification cost?
- How do I submit certification payment?
- Why can’t I submit my project for design review?
- Will the reviews be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How can I appeal a denied credit or prerequisite?
- How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
- Why can’t I submit for a combined review?
- What is the process for registering in Portuguese?
- Is there an additional cost for a Portuguese review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037