Can I assign credits to different project team members?
Yes, but it can only be limited for those with the project team member authorization level. To do so, a project team administrator or manager would need to enable the Exclusive Access feature on the Team tab. Then, administrators or managers can assigned individual team members to particular prerequisites and credits by using the "Team" button within each form/credit on the Credits tab of your project in LEED Online. With exclusive access enabled, your team members can only modify documentation for credits to which they are assigned. They will still have read only access to all credits. "Administrators" and "Team Managers" will retain full access to all credits.
- Can different people on a Campus or Volume project team have different levels of access?
- How do I add project team members?
- How do I remove project team members?
- Who has the ability to add new team members?
- How do I change who holds the Project Administrator role?
- How do I change a team member's role?
- What do the different Authorization Levels mean?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037