Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
Yes, to change the password on your account, email [email protected] with the subject: Change Individual Webinar Subscription Password. Provide the new password. Expect your subscription to be updated within 2-3 business days.
Upon purchase of the webinar subscription, the Chapter’s subscription administrator, i.e. the individual who registers for the USGBC webinar subscription on behalf of the Chapter, will receive a confirmation email with a unique link to the subscription.
Upon purchase of the webinar subscription, the company’s subscription administrator, i.e. the individual who registers for the USGBC webinar subscription on behalf of the member company, will be taken to a page that contains a unique link to the subscription. Member companies are entitled to share this link with their employees and registered LEED project teams with which the company is affiliated. They may also host the webinar session for these audiences, but anyone wishing to receive a certificate must access the webinar online (on a computer) and print it for themselves. By using the link, individuals can access the webinar separate from a group setting. You may change your point of contact by emailing [email protected] and indicating the following: name of original point of contact, name of new point of contact and organization/company name.
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037