Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
Yes, to change the password on your account, email [email protected] with the subject: Change Individual Webinar Subscription Password. Provide the new password. Expect your subscription to be updated within 2-3 business days.
Upon purchase of the webinar subscription, the Chapter’s subscription administrator, i.e. the individual who registers for the USGBC webinar subscription on behalf of the Chapter, will receive a confirmation email with a unique link to the subscription.
Upon purchase of the webinar subscription, the company’s subscription administrator, i.e. the individual who registers for the USGBC webinar subscription on behalf of the member company, will be taken to a page that contains a unique link to the subscription. Member companies are entitled to share this link with their employees and registered LEED project teams with which the company is affiliated. They may also host the webinar session for these audiences, but anyone wishing to receive a certificate must access the webinar online (on a computer) and print it for themselves. By using the link, individuals can access the webinar separate from a group setting. You may change your point of contact by emailing [email protected] and indicating the following: name of original point of contact, name of new point of contact and organization/company name.
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037