Can I count the same course for Continuing Education Credit multiple times?
The objective of credential maintenance is to encourage the continued learning/competency, and up-to-date industry knowledge of the credential holder, therefore, we do not accept submission of CE hours for courses which you have already taken in the past and previously submitted CE hours for. The number of times a course is taken is up to the discretion of the credential holder, but CE hours for that course should only be reported once, meaning that the course should also not be reported again in a following reporting cycle.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
- How do I self-report CE hours?
- What is the cost for credential maintenance renewal?
- How do I maintain multiple LEED credentials?
- What if I have more than one specialty credential, how much is my credential renewal?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037