Can I download videos posted on Education @USGBC for offline viewing?
Yes, there is a link to download the file underneath each video. If you right click that link you see an option to "Save Link As". This will allow you to select the destination on your computer where the file will be downloaded.
- What is USGBC’s refund policy for purchases on Education @USGBC?
- What type of continuing education credit are the courses on Education @USGBC registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How are certificates of completion for courses on Education @USGBC distributed?
- What is Education @USGBC?
- How can I tell whether or not a course is LEED specific?
- How can I preview the Education @USGBC platform?
- What forms of payment are accepted on Education @USGBC?
- In what languages are courses available?
- If I don’t want to buy a subscription, can I still purchase an individual course?
- Which courses on Education @USGBC are eligible for AIA LUs?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037