Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
No. While it is valuable to receive this feedback, as with any other LEED credit, if your project does not meet the credit requirements, the credit will not be awarded.
- How do I earn a pilot credit?
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- Who can propose a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
- Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037