Can I open the e-document (PDF) if I’m not connected to the Internet?
Yes. To enable offline reading mode, select the option to make the file available for reading without an Internet connection. This will allow you to open the file for up to seven days before prompting for login again. To login, you will need to be connected to the Internet. You will be presented with this option immediately after you login.
- Where do I go to view an e-document (PDF) I purchased?
- What are the minimum system requirements to view an e-document PDF?
- Can I view my e-books on my iPad, Kindle or other e-book viewing device?
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-document and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- Can I print the e-document (PDF)?
- How do I access my reference guide e-document?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037