Can I receive a LEED Certification for my master site?
No, a master site registration will never receive a LEED certification. The master site is used solely as a tool for streamlining the documentation and review process associated with campus credits.
- With the launch of the new LEED Online, what will happen with my individual building/space campus projects that are in LEED Online v3?
- Can I transfer my campus project from LEED Online v3 to the new LEED Online?
- Can I transfer individual building registrations from LEED Online v3 to a Group Project registration in the new LEED Online?
- I have a master site that has gone through review in LEED Online v3. Can I register campus projects in the new LEED Online that utilize credits that were preapproved in the master site?
- How are project teams set up in the new LEED Online, and how is this different from LEED Online v3?
- In LEED Online v3, I organized my campus projects in a block. How are projects organized in the new LEED Online?
- Are the registration and/or certification fees different in the new LEED Online than they are in LEED Online v3?
- How can I certify my campus?
- Can I use the options outlined in the 2005 LEED-NC Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects (AGMBC 2005) for my LEED 2009 Project?
- Can I use the guidance provided in the AGMBC document to certify my LEED CS precertification projects?
- Can I reference campus credits documented in the master site during a LEED precertification phase for a LEED CS certification project?
- If I registered individual LEED 2009 projects before the release of the group certification functionality (formerly Part 2) in the AGMBC, can I use those registrations to register a project for group certification?
- The AGMBC guidance requires a list of the registered projects to which the campus credits will apply. What if I can't register all projects pursuing LEED certification at the time of master site review submittal?
- How is the LEED campus boundary different from the LEED project boundary?
- Can I exclude buildings from my LEED campus boundary?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037