Can I retake the exam if I fail?
Candidates are allotted three registrations per exam per year. This means that you have three chances to meet the minimum competency score of 170 for any given LEED Professional Exam within a year of the application.
For the LEED Green Associate credential, this translates into three attempts at the exam during the one year application period.
For the LEED AP credential, you are allowed three attempts per section during your one year application period. Both sections are delivered concurrently unless you previously passed one of the sections during the current application period. In this case, you will only be tested on the section you have not passed. Once you have passed a section of a LEED AP exam, that section will no longer be available to you during your application period. Candidates must pass both sections of a LEED AP exam to earn the credential.
- Why is the LEED Green Associate exam being translated?
- Will the exam be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How do I register for the exam?
- How was the translation done for the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Will the LEED AP exams also be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Chinese?
- Will the exam be in Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese?
- If I have more translation questions who do I ask?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037