Can I search a partial credit name to get results?
AnswerYes. For example, if you select MPR/Prerequisite/Credit – contains – low emitting – and click apply, all entries with “low emitting” somewhere it the credit title will be returned.
- Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can you see a list of addenda by date?
- Something went wrong with my search and now I have no results, what should I do?
- Where is the applicability matrix?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037