Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
No, you may not form a USGBC chapter outside of the United States. The USGBC Community network is only in the United States and U.S. territories. USGBC is part of a global network of Green Building Councils, which provide options for green building involvement outside the United States. Access a list of GBC’s worldwide. Contact Dominika Czerwinska, Coordinator of Council Development with the World GBC, with questions related to starting your own GBC.
- Why aren't my USGBC community members listed in the directory?
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC community?
- How do I find my local community?
- What is the difference between a USGBC Community and a Chapter?
- What are branches?
- How do I start my own community or chapter?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037