Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
The requirements for maintaining multiple credentials differ depending on credential and prescriptive path. If you are maintaining two credentials through prescriptive path, you must complete 60 hours of credential maintenance and purchase an additional LEED AP with Specialty Subscription if you plan to use only the USGBC Webinar Subscription to complete your hours.
If you are maintaining one credential that doesn’t require prescriptive path, most of your CMP requirements can be met through the LEED AP with Specialty Subscription. We recommend using your USGBC Webinar Subscription to fulfill all of your LEED Specific hours. You’ll need 6 LEED specific hours in each of your specialties. Please make sure to not use your subscription to view any of USGBC’s free sessions. After you have completed 30 hours through the subscription, please watch our free three-part series: HOMES 202: Numbers, Know How and Navigating LEED in Affordable Housing. Upon completion of this series, you will have 34.5 out of the 36 required CMP hours. For the final 1.5 hours of education, please purchase a non-LEED specific webinar. These sessions are $25 for members and $35 for non-members. Please note, those hours viewed outside of your subscription (the free three-part series as well as any additional sessions purchased) will NOT be reported to GBCI on your behalf. Please self-report those hours to GBCI as "Professional Development/Continuing Education Courses."
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037