Can I view my e-books on my iPad, Kindle or other e-book viewing device?
At this time, our publications are available in two electronic formats. We have an e-document format which is a simple PDF and it is not compatible with many e-book viewing devices. We also have a Kindle format, which is accessible on the Amazon Kindle and Apple iPad. You can find both formats in our usgbc.org Store.
- Where do I go to view an e-document (PDF) I purchased?
- What are the minimum system requirements to view an e-document PDF?
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-document and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- Can I print the e-document (PDF)?
- How do I access my reference guide e-document?
- Can I open the e-document (PDF) if I’m not connected to the Internet?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037