Can my exam score be reviewed?
Exam scoring is standardized through a computerized algorithmic process which is applied exactly the same way to each LEED AP exam that is taken. GBCI will investigate exam scores only in instances of technical malfunctions at the test site.
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- How do I register for the exam?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
- Is LEED addenda included in the LEED professional exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037