Can my higher education institution provide access to individual webinars through our library catalog?
It depends. If your library catalog is accessible only to students, faculty and staff, you are allowed to provide access to individual webinars. But if the library catalog is also accessible to the public, then you are not permitted.
- How are certificates of completion distributed to webinar attendees?
- Is the webinar subscription for a calendar year or 12 months from the date of purchase?
- Are all USGBC webinars approved for American Institute of Architects learning units? How are continuing education credits submitted?
- Can I change my password from the one sent by USGBC?
- How do I ensure I have the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar?
- When will I receive login and dial-in instructions for live events?
- What is USGBC’s refund policy for webinars and webinar subscriptions?
- I signed up for Principles of LEED. How do I access these webinars?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037