Can the nominator also be an endorser for the same nominee?
No. The nominator cannot also be an endorser since they will have already provided a recommendation letter for the nominee. One person cannot write more than one statement for each nominee. However, a nominator can act as an endorser for a different nominee.
- Can a LEED Fellow nominee also nominate another individual?
- Can a LEED Fellow nominator also be a nominee?
- Can a LEED Fellow nominator nominate more than one person?
- What forms must be completed to become a LEED Fellow?
- Where do I go to nominate someone for the LEED Fellow?
- What is the total cost of the LEED Fellow application?
- Can I nominate one person and be an endorser of another?
- How many individuals will be awarded the designation?
- For the LEED Project Experience Letter, does the project administrator or team member providing the letter need to be a LEED AP?
- I applied for LEED Fellow before but wasn't awarded. Can I use the same endorser again if I'm applying again?
- Will you provide screenshots of the nominee/nominator portal (for SQ)?
- Can one endorser provide endorsement letters for multiple nominees?
- When will LEED Fellow nominees be notified of the results?
- How do I apply for LEED Fellow?
- Can USGBC Community staff or staff of other world GBC’s write endorsements for LEED Fellow applications?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037