Can a nominator nominate more than one person?
No. A nominator can only nominate one person per year. If, however, a nominated person declines, the nominator may then nominate another individual.
- I applied for LEED Fellow previously however was not awarded. If I am applying again, can I use the same endorser again?
- LEED Project Experience Letter: Does the project administrator or team member providing the letter need to be a LEED AP?
- Can a nominee also nominate another individual?
- Can a nominator also be a nominee?
- Can a nominator nominate more than one person?
- What forms must be completed to become a LEED Fellow?
- Where do I go to nominate someone for the LEED Fellow?
- What is the total cost?
- Can the nominator also be an endorser?
- Can I nominate one person and be an endorser of another?
- Can I be a nominee and be an endorser for another person?
- How many individuals will be awarded the credential?
- Will you provide screenshots of the nominee/nominator portal (for SQ)?
- Can one endorser provide endorsement letters for multiple nominees?
- When will we be notified of the results?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037