Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Projects pursuing recertification under LEED 2009 EB: O&M should select Option 6 of SS Credit 1: LEED Certified Design& Construction. This newly added option awards all four points to projects that have previously earned certification under any version of the LEED for Existing Buildings rating systems and can demonstrate consistent implementation of strategies and tracking of performance data.
SSc1 achievement is tied to the successful demonstration of performance data tracking and achievement of all additionally pursued performance requirements in the recertification application.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- Will projects registered for recertification prior to the release of the Recertification Guidelines be held to the newly established requirements?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037