Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
Data must be provided from consecutive months, but may include collection gaps when reasonable and justifiable. Examples include:
- Management or staff change results in tracking pause or delay in audit delivery.
- Change in vendor with transition time for reporting purchases, applications, etc.
- Issue with energy or water monitoring devices or programs.
Please contact USGBC customer service if you would like to have a conversation about your particular situation.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- Will projects registered for recertification before Recertification Guidelines are published be required to meet them?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037