Can a project team use some or all of the LEED v4 rating system now?
Project teams who are interested in using any or all parts of LEED v4 may do so only as part of the USGBC LEED v4 beta test. Project teams who are interested in participating in the beta should email [email protected] for more information on participating. The LEED Steering Committee may approve Alternative Compliance Paths to LEED 2009 credits that incorporate elements of LEED v4, giving project teams using LEED 2009 additional options for existing credits.
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- What LEED v4 program content will be available for preview at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo?
- What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037