Can purchasing the webinar subscription fulfill my maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
Yes. Individual subscriptions are designed specifically to fulfill maintenance requirements for LEED credentials. The Green Associate subscription is valid for the required 15 hours of credential maintenance for the Green Associate credential. The LEED AP with Specialty subscription is valid for the required 30 hours of credential maintenance for a LEED AP with Specialty credential.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I use the USGBC webinar subscription to fulfill prescriptive credential maintenance?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037