Can we change owners post-certification, and what is the process?
Yes, project Owners can be updated after certification has been awarded. Ideally, the Owner listed in LEED Online will initiate the request. If the request is initiated by the new Owner or a recertification project team, please provide a copy of the deed, contract, or other legal documentation to verify the change of ownership. Requests should also include a completed “Change of Owner” form. All completed documents should be sent to email@example.com. These requests will need to be completed in collaboration with the USGBC's Legal Department.
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
- How can we add project team members to projects after certification is complete?
- How can we ‘Download All’ of the project documentation in LEED Online v2?
- How can we 'Download All' of our project documentation from our certified LEED project?
- What is the LEED Project Directory?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037