Can we request the same review team for a group of related projects?
While GBCI cannot guarantee that the same review team will be assigned to your group of projects, we will make every effort to accommodate requests based on capacity. If you wish to request the same review team for your group of related projects, please contact GBCI and include a list of project numbers and names that you would like to be reviewed by the same review team. In addition, if possible, please include an estimated initial review submittal date for each project.
- We accidentally registered our multiple buildings project as a single building. Can we correct this?
- Can we change rating systems after we have registered our project?
- How do I change versions of the LEED rating system?
- Where can I find more information about sunset dates?
- Am I limited to providing documentation only for those uploads directly requested in the prerequisite/credit forms?
- Should I upload supplemental calculators as an Excel file or as a PDF file?
- Do areas have to be reported consistently throughout all prerequisite and credit submittals, and calculations?
- Should I upgrade my prerequisite and credit forms to the latest version, and how is that done?
- How can we stay up-to-date on changes to the credit requirements?
- Who can sign the LEED Certification Agreement?
- How is the LEED Certification Agreement completed for LEED ND projects in LEED Online v3?
- A small portion of my LEED NC building will be fit out by a future tenant. Since this is not under our project’s scope of work, can we exclude the unfinished spaces from the LEED NC submittal?
- I will be submitting a project in the near future and would like to take advantage of an ASHRAE Standard addendum. Do I need to specifically comply with only the addendum requirements or all of the addenda associated with the standard?
- Do I have to model 25% default process energy loads even if the anticipated loads in the building will be much smaller?
- Can we submit for an expedited review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037