Can you see a list of addenda by date?
AnswerYes, you can search by date range, or one date only. You can also set a date (like the project registration date) and see what was released up to that date, or after that date.
- Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can I search a partial credit name to get results?
- Something went wrong with my search and now I have no results, what should I do?
- Where is the applicability matrix?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037