How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
The team member assigned to a credit requiring clarification or the Project Team Administrator should provide the requested clarifications directly within the credit template. Upload any requested documents and, if necessary, provide a narrative outlining the changes. Any required changes can be made directly in the template. Once the review team’s comments have been addressed, you will need to mark each credit/prerequisite requiring clarification as complete. Once all are marked as such, a submit button will become available on the Credit Scorecard and Status page of LEED Online.
- How much does LEED certification cost?
- How do I submit certification payment?
- Why can’t I submit my project for design review?
- Will the reviews be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How can I appeal a denied credit or prerequisite?
- Why can’t I submit for a combined review?
- What is the process for registering in Portuguese?
- Can all projects submit for review in Portuguese?
- Is there an additional cost for a Portuguese review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037