The credit forms won’t load on my computer. What should I do?
Refer to LEED Online’s system requirements page. This page will help diagnose your issue. If you continue to experience problems, let us know by using the Feedback button in LEED Online and we'll work with you to correct the issue.
For sample forms - www.usgbc.org/sampleforms, some browsers cannot load the forms within the browser - use your right-click button to select "save file as" and save the form to your computer in order to download and view it.
- I’m having trouble editing LEED credit forms. What should I do?
- How do I mark a credit as ready for review?
- What is the process for using the precertification worksheet?
- What happens when I withdraw a credit?
- How do I change my review timeline to a split design and construction review or a combined review?
- What types of files can I upload as supporting documentation?
- How do I edit my project's zip code?
- I’m having trouble submitting my project for review. What should I do?
- Can I edit a credit’s form while that credit is under review?
- How do I access documentation from past reviews?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard. What should I do?
- How do I change the gross floor area in the project details after registering a project?
- Is there a limit to the size of the files that I can upload to LEED Online?
- How do I access the credit forms offline?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037