Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
No. You may get up and leave your seat (with permission from the test center staff), but the timer will not stop, so the time elapsed will be reflected in the time remaining for the exam.
- How do I register for the exam?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- Is LEED addenda included in the LEED professional exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037