Do the LEED Reference Guides incorporate the addenda?
Yes, the LEED Reference Guides incorporate the addenda. The web-based and PDF versions of the LEED Reference Guides are updated quarterly with the Addenda cycle, incorporating the new addenda information. The hard copies of the reference guides are updated with new information with each reprinting.
- Is the LEED v4 web-based reference guide included with my membership-based education benefits?
- What content does the web-based reference guide cover?
- How can I purchase access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide for my entire company?
- Is access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide included in my Education @USGBC subscription?
- Where can I buy the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- How often are the LEED Reference Guides updated?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037