Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
Each LEED Online form includes separate establishment and performance sections that correspond to the establishment and performance requirements for each prerequisite and credit in the recertification version of the LEED 2009 EB: O&M rating system.
During a project’s initial certification, the establishment and performance sections in each form must be completed. In each subsequent recertification application, establishment documentation is required only if major changes have been made.
For new credits pursued during recertification, both the establishment and performance sections in each form must be completed.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- Will projects registered for recertification before Recertification Guidelines are published be required to meet them?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037