Does GBCI have the ability to perform reviews in a foreign language?
AnswerYes - GBCI is expanding reviewer capacity to include languages in addition to English, and may be able to accommodate some or all documentation in your project team’s preferred language. For more information, please contact GBCI as early as possible in the certification process and at least 30 days prior to submitting for review and we will develop a customized plan to review your project.
- What are the LEED India 2011 Rating Systems?
- Should project teams in Canada, India and Italy use LEED 2009, LEED v4, or their local LEED rating system?
- What is the process for having a project submittal reviewed in Portuguese?
- Is there an additional cost for reviewing a submittal in Portuguese?
- Will the review comments be issued in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037