Does LEED certify products or companies?
No, LEED certification applies only to buildings and neighborhoods. Although USGBC does not certify, promote, or endorse products and services of individual companies, products and services do play a role and can help projects with credit achievement. Look through our credit library to see which prerequisites or credits your product might support.
Note: Products and services do not earn projects points.
- How do I certify multiple buildings?
- What is project pre-certification?
- Is LEED 2009 the most current version of LEED? What is LEED v3?
- Which rating system should I use for my project?
- Where is the Regional Priority Credit Database?
- Where is the LEED Interpretations and Addenda Database?
- Are the LEED rating systems and Reference Guides available in Portuguese?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037