The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
In order to access your company subscription, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Click on the link your company administrator emailed you
- Enter the password included in the email and select “Login Now”
- Login using your USGBC email address and password. If you do not have a USGBC account you will be able to create one at this time.
- Upon logging in, you will be taken to a page that allows you to use the subscription to register for all of USGBC’s archived and upcoming live webinars.
- Under “Subscription” on the top-right side of the page, select “Register”
- Select the “Use This Subscription” and “Continue”
- You will then be signed up for all of USGBC’s archived and live upcoming webinars
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037