The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
In order to access your company subscription, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Click on the link your company administrator emailed you
- Enter the password included in the email and select “Login Now”
- Login using your USGBC email address and password. If you do not have a USGBC account you will be able to create one at this time.
- Upon logging in, you will be taken to a page that allows you to use the subscription to register for all of USGBC’s archived and upcoming live webinars.
- Under “Subscription” on the top-right side of the page, select “Register”
- Select the “Use This Subscription” and “Continue”
- You will then be signed up for all of USGBC’s archived and live upcoming webinars
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037