How are certificates of completion for courses on Education @USGBC distributed?
To obtain a certificate of completion, the customer views the course and takes the quiz. The passing score is 80%. They can take the quiz multiple times. After they earn a passing score, they can print their certificate of completion.
Note: Attendees of a chapter event receive the certificate of completion from the chapter. Chapters distribute certificates of completion within 14 days of an educational event. USGBC provides chapters with the template for the certificate.
- What is USGBC’s refund policy for purchases on Education @USGBC?
- What type of continuing education credit are the courses on Education @USGBC registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- Can I download videos posted on Education @USGBC for offline viewing?
- What is Education @USGBC?
- How can I tell whether or not a course is LEED specific?
- How can I preview the Education @USGBC platform?
- What forms of payment are accepted on Education @USGBC?
- In what languages are courses available?
- If I don’t want to buy a subscription, can I still purchase an individual course?
- Which courses on Education @USGBC are eligible for AIA LUs?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037