How are certificates of completion distributed to webinar attendees?
How certificates are distributed depends on whether the course was accessed through a USGBC member, a USGBC chapter, or a college/university.
To obtain a certificate of completion through a member company subscription, employees must individually access the webinar and score at least 80 percent on the quiz that appears at the end of the webinar. They can take the quiz multiple times. After they earn a passing score, they can print their certificate of completion.
Chapters distribute certificates of completion within 14 days of a webinar event. USGBC provides chapters with the template for the certificate.
Higher education institutions
No certificates of completion are granted when a webinar is used in a live course. To obtain a certificate of completion, employees and students must individually access the webinar and score at least 80 percent on the quiz that appears at the end of the webinar. They may take the quiz multiple times. After they earn a passing score, they can print their certificate of completion.
- Is the webinar subscription for a calendar year or 12 months from the date of purchase?
- Can my higher education institution provide access to individual webinars through our library catalog?
- Are all USGBC webinars approved for American Institute of Architects learning units? How are continuing education credits submitted?
- Can I change my password from the one sent by USGBC?
- How do I ensure I have the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar?
- When will I receive login and dial-in instructions for live events?
- What is USGBC’s refund policy for webinars and webinar subscriptions?
- I signed up for Principles of LEED. How do I access these webinars?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037