How can I appeal a denied credit or prerequisite?
Any denied credits can be appealed either after the final design review or after the final construction review. New credits can be attempted and submitted during the initial review or through the appeal process. To appeal, you will need to click the “Appeal” button after the final review has been completed. The project team will then be prompted to submit payment, at which time you should select your payment method. Once payment has been submitted, you will then need to upload the proper documentation under the credits/prerequisites being appealed, and mark them as “complete.” The “Submit Appeal for Review” button will appear, and must be clicked in order to submit the appeal to GBCI for review.
- How much does LEED certification cost?
- How do I submit certification payment?
- Why can’t I submit my project for design review?
- Will the reviews be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
- Why can’t I submit for a combined review?
- What is the process for registering in Portuguese?
- Can all projects submit for review in Portuguese?
- Is there an additional cost for a Portuguese review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037