How can I apply my company's member discount toward my store purchase?
One of the many benefits of being a member is the discount, which is available to full-time employees of member companies. When you purchase something on our site, make sure you are logged in. That is how we recognize the relationship between you and your employer.
If you are signed in and are still not seeing the discount, double-check that you are connected to your company’s membership account. See “How do I get recognized as a full-time employee of a member company?”
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- Who can receive membership discounts?
- How do I obtain a USGBC member logo?
- What Education @USGBC benefits are included with my membership?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037