How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
As a subscriber, your hours will be reported on your behalf within 10 business days. However, you are welcome to reclassify your hours by logging in to GBCI.org and taking the following steps:
- Locate the activity you want to reclassify and select, ‘Change Category,’ this action will repost your activity with a dropdown box to select a new category.
- If you have any other pending activities, you will be able to categorize them during the same session
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037