How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
Course reviews may be purchased for $250 per review (bulk discounts available) at usgbc.org/account/courses.
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- How do I use the current course review system?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- Should I be using the 2013 Education Provider slide/logo in my new education?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- When do course reviews expire?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than 1 person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037